13.11.10

carnevil dance

So, on the 28th of October my school had a "Carnevil" halloween dance. My friend Sophie and I dressed up as Amazon/jungle girls. Another girl dressed up as a school girl, and Sam and Melissa were 80's girls. Here are a few pictures from the night.




Also, I should note that I'm in Florida right now, visiting my mother, who is visiting a friend of hers (normally my mum lives in Australia). Yesterday we went to Universal's Islands of Adventures. We were in Hogsmeade, ate at The Three Broomsticks where I drank delicious mugs of butterbeer. The best! Less than one week until Part 1 of The Deathly Hallows is released. Stoked! I'm in Orlando until Tuesday afternoon. 
Peace.

2 comments:

  1. I'm soo curious about this HP land! I hear about it all the time, it must be so great!
    Also, love your friend's outfit, the one in yellow!=) (and you look like a tiger!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!

Related Posts with Thumbnails